If you are interested in joining a friendly active society of anaesthetists with an interest in medical education then join us now.
Membership is open to all UK anaesthetists, both trainee and career grade.
Benefits of membership include:
- Reduced rates at the annual scientific meeting
- Bi-annual newsletters
- Access to members only resources on the website
- Access to publish articles in our newsletter, on the website and occasionally in other publications such as the RCoA Bulletin
- Network with other like- minded anaesthetists interested in teaching and training in anaesthesia and medical education
Full membership £20 per annum paid by standing order.
How to join:
You can join through the website by clicking this link.
If you have attended an Annual Scientific Meeting as a non member you automatically become a member for one year for free. After one year the society will send you a member details form and a standing order form to continue your membership.
- Fill in the on line application form
- Confirm your details
- Download and fill in the standing order form
- Send to:
- Cath Smith
SEA (UK) administrator
Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust